2-Day TF-CBT Training & Consultation Calls
February 27 - February 28$300.00
TF-CBT Basic Training and 12 Consultation Calls
This presentation will provide an overview of TF-CBT and its use with traumatized children and adolescents. The interactive lecture will include information on identifying appropriate candidates for TF-CBT, a description of core components, and illustrations of its use through a case presentation and technical demonstrations.
Trainer: Dr. David Hong
When: February 27-28, 2020
Location: Cornhusker Bank
8310 O St.
Lincoln, NE 68510
Park in the Kohl’s parking adjacent to the Cornhusker Bank.
Conference will be held in the lower level community room.
Training Cost & Payment: $300 per individual
Pay Via Check to:
Cc: Tammy Sassaman
501 S. 7th St
Lincoln Ne, 68508
**Register early as space is limited.
Questions Contact Us:
All participants must complete the on-line prerequisite course and bring their completion certificate the day of training. https://tfcbt2.musc.edu/
- Cost of the prerequisite training is $35
- For certification attendees must participate in 12 monthly consultations following the training.
- Consultation costs are included in the training cost.
- 11CEU’s for the prerequisite training
- 14 CEU’s for the 2day training
- 12 CEU’s for Consultation calls