This manual addresses strategies for implementing Trauma‐Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT+RS, Metzger, Dandridge, Cohen, & Mannarino, 2023) and Racial Socialization for Black youth ages 3-17 years and their parents and/or other caregivers who experience racial-related stress or trauma as well as other types of significant trauma.
- Annotated Supplemental Resource Guide
- TF-CBT IDD Implementation Guide
- TF-CBT and Racial Socialization Implementation Manual
- Family-Based Psychosocial Care for Transgender and Gender-Diverse Children and Youth Who Experience Trauma
- The Trauma-Focused CBT and Family Acceptance Project: An Integrated Framework for Children and Youth