- Brief MUSC TF-CBT telehealth webinar (English and Spanish): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/acesnn37l9afb6p/AAAiREKk8eX32rY8axEgZ6Q0a?dl=0 with accompanying slides from the webinar (download here)
- Telehealth Guide from MUSC (download here)
- Article on Telemental Health Guidelines for providing TF-CBT (download here)
- Pilot study of TF-CBT via Telehealth (download here)
- 3-hour video webinar on Implementing TF-CBT via Telehealth (see below)
- Word Versions of TF-CBT Workbooks for Telehealth Implementation.
- Sesame Street Workshop Video Resources – here
- Play Into PRACTICE: SSIC Resources for Therapeutic Intervention – here
Feasibility and Effectiveness of a Telehealth Service Delivery Model for Treating Childhood Post-traumatic Stress: A Community-Based, Open Pilot Trial of Trauma-Focused Cognitive–Behavioral Therapy
TF-CBT Via Telehealth – Part 1
TF-CBT Via Telehealth – Part 2
Word Versions of TF-CBT Workbooks for Telehealth Implementation:
Play Into PRACTICE: SSIC Resources for Therapeutic Intervention
Play Into PRACTICE: SSIC Resources for Therapeutic Interventions is a two-part video series describing materials developed by Sesame Street in Communities (SSIC) and how those resources can be integrated into evidence-based care. This course brings together SSIC videos with commentary from Judy Cohen, MD, and Arturo Zinny, LPC, and links to SSIC resources for mental health providers to integrate into their own evidence-based treatment sessions.
Sesame Street Workshop Videos
These Sesame Street Workshop video links may be very helpful to therapists who are implementing TF-CBT for younger children via telehealth. You can find many additional videos, play and print resources for young children and caregivers at: https://sesamestreetincommunities.org
We are so grateful to Sesame Street for making these resources available to us!