Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training And Consultation – July 20-22, 2022
A three-day training in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy led by TF-CBT National Trainer, Dr. Carole Swiecicki, Ph.D. The training includes 6 months of twice-monthly consultation and meets training standards for National Certification in TF-CBT.
- Event Location: This interactive, live training will be delivered virtually via Zoom
- Event Dates: July 20, 21, and 22, 2022
- Event Schedule: 9:00am – 2:00pm EST (8:00am-1:00pm CST/6:00am-11:00am PST)
- Consultation: Consultation includes a total of 12, 1-hour calls conducted twice monthly via Zoom. Participants will be sent a Doodle poll to select a consultation call group at the conclusion of the 3 day training.
- Training Fee: $635 per person, includes 3-day training and 12 consultation calls
- CE Credits: A maximum of 10 CE credits are available. See below for details.
- Deadline/Cancellations: Registration closes Weds, July 13, 2022. Full refunds for cancellation are awarded up to 7 days before the start of the training. All refunds are subject to a 5% processing fee. To request a refund please email [email protected] or complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- Training website/registration: www.harbormaple.com/TFCBT-July22
- Registration space is limited.
- All training activities will be conducted on the Zoom platform. Registrants will receive an invitation no later than one week prior to the training.
- Training times are in EASTERN standard time.
- This training will not be recorded. To become eligible for TF-CBT rostering, all three days of training must be attended live.
- Participants must have a device that allows for both audio and visual transmission. Even over Zoom this is an interactive training with role plays and participation!
- Participants must be visible on the screen for the full training (minus planned breaks, of course!)
About the Trainer
Dr. Carole Swiecicki is a licensed psychologist, owner at Harbor Maple Counseling and Psychological Services and Affiliate Assistant Professor in the MUSC Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. She also provides direction on evidence-based practices in responding to child abuse with the Dee Norton Child Advocacy Center and programmatic guidance on traumatic stress with Remolina Support Programs. She received her Ph.D. in clinical psychology at St. Louis University, followed by a psychology internship at the National Crime Victims Research and Treatment Center at the Medical University of South Carolina. Her clinical work and research focuses on disseminating effective assessments and interventions for traumatized children, teens, and adults. Dr. Swiecicki has delivered TF-CBT in English and Spanish, and in outpatient, residential, and community (e.g., home, school) settings. Dr. Swiecicki is a national trainer in TF-CBT and Alternatives for Families: A Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. She is a former member of the board of directors at National Children’s Alliance, Child Advocacy Centers of Virginia and the South Carolina Network of Children’s Advocacy Centers.
- The July 2022 Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Clinical Training has applied to The Medical University of South Carolina’s Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Office of Continuing Education for this live activity to be awarded a maximum of 10.0 APA CE credit(s), pending final approval. Psychologists should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- The July 2022 Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Clinical Training has applied to The South Carolina Board of Social Workers for a maximum of 10 hours of designated credit(s), pending final approval.
- The Medical University of South Carolina’s Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Office of Continuing Education is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Medical University of South Carolina’s Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Office of Continuing Education maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- The Medical University of South Carolina’s Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Office of Continuing Education is approved by the South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation Board of Social Workers to sponsor continuing education trainings. The Medical University of South Carolina’s Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences OCE maintains the responsibility for this program and its content.