The Missouri Academy of Child Trauma Studies Invites you to attend a training in: TRAUMA FOCUSED COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY
Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an evidence-based, trauma focused treatment for children and teens between the ages of 3 and 17. TF-CBT is a skills-based treatment model that decreases PTSD and depressive symptoms in children and teens and improves the relationship between children and their caregivers. This is a year-long training, offered by TF-CBT national trainers Kate Drewry, LCSW, and Matt Kliethermes, Ph. D. through the Missouri Academy of Child Trauma Studies.
Training Details: MoACTS May 2022 TF-CBT Registration Flyer
A four-day (morning) training in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy led by TF-CBT National Trainer, Ms. Kate Drewry, LCSW. The training includes 12 months of consultation and meets standards for State and National Certification in TF-CBT.
• Event Location: This interactive training is delivered virtually via Zoom
• Event Dates: May 12th, 13th, 16th, and 17th, 2022
• Event Time: 9am-12pm CST (10am-1pm EST / 7am-10am PST)
• Training Fee: $600 per person
Please register at: https://secure.touchnet.net/C20067_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=2204&SINGLESTORE=true
For additional information, please reach out to [email protected]
Contact Hour Certificates will be provided
This training will not be recorded. To become eligible for TF-CBT rostering, all four days of training must be attended live.
* Must have a Master’s degree or higher in a mental health field and be licensed or license eligible.
* Complete TF-CBTWeb (https://tfcbt2.musc.edu/) and provide a certificate at the first day of training. TF-CBT web is a separate fee of $35 to be paid on MUSC’s website.
* Will be expected to complete 3 TF-CBT cases over the course of the year.
* Will be eligible for state-level rostering via MoACTS and for national certification in TF-CBT following completion of training requirements.
* It is recommended that participants read Treating Trauma and Traumatic Grief in Children and Adolescents, 2nd Ed.