Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) is an evidence-based treatment for children and adolescents impacted by trauma and their parents or caregivers. Research shows that TF-CBT successfully resolves a broad array of emotional and behavioral difficulties associated with single, multiple and complex trauma experiences. This is the official TF-CBT National Therapist Certification Program, in which clinicians can become certified in the TF-CBT treatment model.
There are several steps to the process to become certified in TF-CBT:
- Please review TF-CBT Certification Criteria to insure that you are eligible to apply for certification;
- Register for the site with a Username and Password;
- Complete the Certification Application;
- You will then receive an email indicating that you have met the eligibility criteria and are approved;
- Take the TF-CBT Certification Program Knowledge-Based Test
If you have any questions about the process, please contact us at: email@example.com.
TF-CBT Training Survey
Have you completed the two-day, in-person TF-CBT training?
Please take a moment to give us some feedback on the training, and your trainer.